Friday, November 09, 2007

Hello Again...

To all of our dear friends and readers, thank you for waiting on us to finally get settled. It's been a long few months. But as I write this, we've moved into our new home, trying to get over major colds, and doing our best to stay warm. We saw our first snowfall of the winter just a couple of days ago. That's so different to me.

I'm slowly but surely getting back in 'writing' mode. I'm currently writing for 3 different blogs, plus a couple of other literary works, so you can see I'm quite busy. But I've missed writing for this blog. You've been excellent readers, and I'm ready to get back to you on a regular basis.

I'll be seeing you soon...until then, I'm headed back to the coffee pot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more!