Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back From The Past

There is rarely a day that goes by that I don't think about the blog, yet, it's been over two years since I've managed to sit down and contribute. I have failed. I have failed miserably! I love this blog. It was always so much fun for me...a sense of release...or relief whichever you like.
I'm going to do my best to re-establish myself on this blog. But it will be different this time. I'm in need of an outlet...a mind-dump if you will. And this blog will be perfect!
I'm apologizing now in advance of whatever I might put up here. I will be honest, for sure...and sometimes sarcastic. But I need a release. You, my readers are what makes this go 'round. I promise to simply be myself...as brutally honest as I can be!
In a word...I'm back! And I promise to be back with a vengence!
Spread the word...I'll see you soon!

No comments: