Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Beginnings...

It is after much encouragement that I begin this 'blog' life. I've written quips & quotes here, articles there, with songs intertwined throughout the years, yet this type of writing seems so challenging, even though I taught and suggested journaling for years! Who'da thought! And who knows, this just might be the finalizing of this crazy book that I've been trying to complete for years. I hope to be sharing personal thoughts, and lots of other stuff that's the result of too much caffeine (for those of you who know me), as well as news from the workplace. You'll come to know it as Dad's Place Coffee House. I told you 'too much caffeine'!

I do hope that what you find here will be humorous, enlightening, yet most of all encouraging...after all, life's to short for bad coffee! Go ahead, grab a fresh cup... this journey is just beginning...

No comments: