Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New! @ Dad's Place Coffee...

Hello Everyone,

First of all, I want to thank each and every reader for stopping by Dad's Place Coffee. It's a pleasure to know the amount of traffic we have each week.

I realize that it's often hard to comment on everyone's blogs that you read...even though I love your comments, sometimes it's just hard to. For that reason, I've installed ClickComments on each post. ClickComments are designed to make it easy for readers to send an expressive comment with just one click on either of the icons. The clickcomment counter gets updated immediately for everyone to see. Go ahead, roll over each of the icons to see if they express your thoughts on any particular post. If so, click it, and share with me your thoughts.

And don't forget, I still cherish your written comments as well. Again, thanks for stopping by Dad's Place Coffee.


Jim Whaley

No comments: