Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Give Thanks Part #2...

Yesterday's post was great, thank you so much for sharing. Today, I would like to do something a little different. Today, I would like for you to focus on 5 people that, over the past year, God has allowed you to begin a relationship with, OR have greatly grown your relationship with. I would pray that our greatest growth in relationships has been with our immediate families. So I want to make to focus of this post those that are NOT immediate family members. List their first names only, then spend a few extra moments thanking God for each of them.

Here is my list...

1.) James
2.) Ron
3.) T.J.
4.) Danny
5.) Dean


"Thank you Father for these 5. Thank you for allowing our paths to cross, if only for a moment. Help them to see You in me...Amen."

2 comments:

dean said...

1. dave
2. tina
3. kris
4. ashley
5. jim

Robert Fellows, Jr. said...

1)Robert

2)Jim

3)Chad

4)Gary

5)Deborah