Friday, August 17, 2007

Dad's Place For Sale...

After my last post, I did receive a few emails concerning the purchase of Dad's Place. However, I really don't think that I was taken as serious as I really am. I previously shared with you about our new calling and our relocation to Ohio, so as you can see, it's impossible for us to continue on with the day-to-day operation of Dad's Place. DP has become a virtual 'over-night' icon in Monticello. It IS the hangout of many high school and college students. And it is the location of many, many activities throughout each week that gives people the opportunity to get out of the house/dorm/apartment and fellowship with others in a family-friendly environment.

DP is the business opportunity of a lifetime. It is already established in the community with plenty of room for business growth...an established clientele...an incredible product...and a phenomenal location. And on top of that, it's just a great place to go!

If you are the SLIGHTEST BIT interested in this business opportunity, PLEASE contact me here. We are more-than-willing to work with you in any way possible. We will consider ALL OFFERS! And I DO MEAN all offers. Don't let this great opportunity slip by. I can't wait to hear from you! Email me TODAY!


No comments: