Friday, August 03, 2007

A Prayer For The Moment...

This was a prayer I received this morning in my email. Such a needed and comforting prayer. I hope it blesses you as much as it blessed me.
Jim

Be Blessed and may GOD's loving favour come upon you and your family. God still sits on the throne. If you are going through a tough time right now, God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can.

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and blog readers that are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name.
Amen.

No comments: