Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello From Jim...

Hey Everyone,

I certainly appreciate each of you for staying up-to-date on our relocation and new ministry. As soon as I can get somewhat 'smoothed' out, I have so many things to share with you about what God has done for our family. It's my prayer that everything you read here, will be of great encouragement and hope for you. So please keep coming back to stay in touch with our family! And I certainly don't mind if you forward our blog to any and all of your fellow bloggers. I also would love to hear from you personally. I know that I have a tremendous amount of readers, but I don't hear from many. How's this, if you would rather send me something via email, INSTEAD of leaving a comment, then click here and send it to me. I would love to hear from you each time you stop by. I'm currently working on a new blog for the new ministry in Ohio. And you are certainly welcome to stop by anytime on that blog as well. I'll keep you posted when it's up and running!

I must ask you to please put my family and I on your daily prayer list.
Denise and I have taken a serious look at our overall situation, and here is where we need your help. We have determined that if we can overcome the backlog of bills that keep mounting, then we can make great strides forward. When we accepted the call to become volunteer missionaries, our methods of income, changed very drastically. Our problem, is that we are incredibly behind on our bills, and it's easy to take our focus off of what we're supposed to be focusing on and see only the financial struggles. It reminds me of when Peter hopped over the side of the boat and started walking on the water to get to Jesus, when he took his eyes off of Christ and focused on the storms around him, he began to sink. It was when he re-focused on Christ, and reached out to Him, that Christ brought him back up on top of the sea with him.

I'm asking you to give serious prayer toward a way to eliminate these mounting bills. And I would also alk that you forward this to anyone that you have that is a prayer warrior in your family or church. And also, I would ask that if God is placing a burden on your heart to help us financially with our ministry, please contact me immediately.

You can send your gifts to:
Northcoast Baptist Association

Please mark your checks for: Jim Whaley Ministry in the 'Memo' section.

Please mail your gifts to:
Northcoast Baptist Association
980 Abbe Road
Elyria, Ohio 44035

Each of you have no idea just how much we appreciate you, your families and your churches. I pray one day, that we will have an opportunity to visit your church and share with your congregations in person just what God has done in, and through our lives. Thanks for your prayers and support.

Stay in touch,

Jim

No comments: